1. (ME200-ME300) “INTERNSHIP PRINCIPLES” must be read meticulously from the web site " http://cumak.cu.edu.tr/ "
2. Students have to find their own company to intern.
FOR ME200 INTERNSHIP: A relatively small company that helps to grow your knowledge and company where you can study on your own.
FOR ME300 INTERNSHIP: A relatively big company that helps to increase your level of experience and organization.
The company where student intern:
have to employ an mechanical engineer
to verify training record book and activities containing related subjects ofinternship principles in the end of internship.
3. If internship company requests, "Internship Certificate of Necessity" will be signed by head of department -by filling the essential blanks- and will be given to the company.
4. Training record book will be supplied between announced dates before the internship. Related sections and training evaluation form (including attaching portrait). Training record book and "SSI Process Application Form" will be signed by head of internship commission.
5."SSI Process Application Form" will be delivered to Internship Unit of Diaconate to start insurance transactions in diaconate.
6."SSI Process Application Form" also will be delivered to head of internship commission by writing contact information of authorized person and address of the internship company.
DURING THE INTERNSHIP
7. Training record book will be recorded as mentioned in principles of internship.
8. Authorized person of the related company will prepare a letter of reference about trainee and deliver it with training evaluation form to internship commission.
9. Authorized person of related company will record the training evaluation form and send it to our department with the letter of reference or deliver it to internship commission in a signed, sealed envelope if authorized person deliver this form to trainee.
10. Trainee will be checked by commission in the company during the internship. The internship of student who is absent during the checking will be canceled.
AFTER THE INTERNSHIP
11. The training record book that was recorded and approved by trainee will be delivered to internship commission between the announced dates.
12. The internship of student who does not deliver the record book between the announced dates will be canceled.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PRESENTATION
13. Related groups have to make internship presentation in announced dates.
14. The presentation that consists of seven pages and is only about internship will be made. Total time of presentation (Presentation + Q/A) is ten minutes.